Thursday, April 26, 2007

A slippery road to Heaven


Amelia had to go on living, in spite of the suffering, which poisoned her soul and mind...She seemed to be indifferent with her frozen heart and sarcastic grimace on her face. Her slim and attractive body revealed her inner self expressed by so called "3 P"; pride, pain and prejudice instead of "3 E"; eroticism, energy and empathy.
"The loss of unfulfilled love hurts much more than the loss of fulfilled one," she thought.
"But I can't give up, I must live my life fully as if my loss was a gift, thanks to which I can understand myself and the essence of true love", Amelia said to herself.
It was pretty difficult to exist, study and work as if nothing special had happened. As if Bogdan was a ghost or a vampire, who must be removed from all her dreams and memories in order that Amelia could take a fresh, deep breath of new ideas. It took her some sleepless nights, but it really worked and she started a new stage in her life - putting her feet on a slippery road to Heaven, called Happiness...
To be continued...

No comments: