Wednesday, February 14, 2007

INTRO

Intro

Hi,
My name is Amelia, a strange name, isn't it? My parents have always thought that this first name will bring me good luck, happiness-but now they know they were wrong, they know it very well...
All my life I have been looking for love and self-knowledge, most of us spend time doing it. But for me this quest has been a dramatic experience, which makes me think there is no love for me. Moreover my quest has resulted in total disappointment concerning the human nature. Now I am pretty sure we, as human beings, are not creatures made by God. There is so much evil in our minds, how would God create such an imperfect being? Would He really say about us- "you are similar to Me, you are good by nature, you are the rulers of this world"? No doubt, God wouldn't have made such a mistake.
But coming back to me-I am going to tell you the story of my life. I wonder if you agree with my statement (mentioned above) after reading this story. Maybe some of you, it doesn't matter. What really matters to me is the story as such. I would like to write it very well to make you be interested in it.
That's all for now! See you!

Yours,
Amelia

No comments: