Monday, February 19, 2007

Childhood (2)

Moving to Cracow
Well, those three happy years passed so quickly for Amelia , but not for her parents. They really loved their first child, but couldn't live with Amelia. If I say, they were suffering for that reason, I will not exaggerate. Moreover, if I say that the little kid missed her parents very much, I hope you will understand, am I right? IF NOT, imagine the situation- young people in Poland (at that time) did not have a chance to raise a family without serious problems. When they moved to a big city, they had to rent a room in the house, it was not possible to live in such a room with a child. That was absolutely impossible. That is why, young parents often asked their mothers and fathers to bring up their child until they find their own house.
So, coming back to Amelia, when she was 3 years old, Elizabeth and Edward got the flat in Cracow and took her daughter to her new home. It was a positive shock for her, but still it was a kind of shocking experience....
If you wanna know, what I mean and what happened with Amelia in Cracow, read the next chapter tomorrow!!!

No comments: